1. Send your CV
You may do this even if you haven’t found an advertisement for your position in the current job openings.
2. Selection of submitted applications
In order to find the best candidate, we review and analyse all applications which have been sent to us (including those in the potential-candidates database).
3. Recruitment interview
We invite candidates who meet the requirements of the job specification to the fullest extent possible. The interview is attended by the head of the department for which the recruitment is being conducted, and a staff member of the HR department. In the case of selected administrative posts, it is possible that the candidate will also be invited for a second recruitment interview. which the Director of the respective division of our Company will be also attend.
4. Completion of the recruitment process
We inform the candidates of our decision, either by phone or by e-mail. We present the conditions of employment to the selected candidate.
5. Welcome on board!
It is important for us to ensure that new employees get accustomed to the workplace as quickly as possible. To this end, we have prepared a series of training sessions and a guidebook with key information on the terms and conditions applicable at Mann+Hummel.
Before applying for the recruitment process
- Analyse the scope of duties and requirements specified in the recruitment advertisement
- Update your CV with information which meets the requirements specified in the job advertisement (duties, tasks, courses, training, etc.)
- Specify your level of knowledge of foreign languages according to the Scale of the European Council
- Specify your level of knowledge of computer programs
- Find out more about our Company and products by thoroughly reviewing the information on our website and others
- If you do not find enough information on the website, contact the HR department
How is the recruitment interview conducted?
- We will make sure that the interview will take place in a friendly atmosphere. We remember that each one of us started from taking part in a recruitment interview when applying for a job in this Company.
- We will provide you with information on the position you are applying for, the team you are going to join, and the development opportunities we offer.
- We will want to get to know your competences and skills more closely, which is why we will prepare a set of questions and tasks allowing us to assess whether you are the candidate we are looking for.
- Expect questions regarding both the technical aspects of your work and the predispositions to take up a specific position in our Company and fit in with the team.
- If you do not understand a question, don’t be afraid to ask for clarification. Make sure your answers are explicit and supported by practical examples.
- If you have any doubts about the organisational culture or the position you are applying for, we would be happy to answer any questions you might have about our Company.